Copyright is a type of intellectual property that gives its owner the exclusive right to make copies of a creative work, usually for a limited time. The creative work may be in a literary, artistic, educational, or musical form.
With the able team of attorneys we assist our clients in protecting and defending copyright in the possible creative fields, particularly in the areas of software, software development and protection, music and video games, dramas and films, theatre and television.
• Copyright: Registration, Fair Use, Antipiracy and Takedowns
• Structuring International Presence, Distribution and Channel Arrangements
• Privacy and Data Protection
• Franchising and Franchise Law
• Intellectual Property Enforcement and Disputes
• Dispute Resolution
• General Counsel Issues
• Online Contests and Sweepstakes